Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Adults - Oxfordshire - £28 - £30 per hour
We are currently looking for an occupational therapist with local authority experience, to join an Adults Team in Oxfordshire. They are looking for an occupational therapist who has Housing (DFG) experience.
The successful occupational therapist will be expected to work county wide across Oxfordshire where the demand dictates. They will report to Practice Supervisor Occupational Therapist.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist - Band 6 role include:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Working within a collaborative friendly multi-disciplinary team who enjoy working supportively
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Managing own case load
* Strengths based approach
* Providing interventions to maximise safety and independence for residents of Oxfordshire.
Requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Local authority experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org