Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Paediatrics - Blackpool - £25 per hour
37.5 Hours a week with flexi time
We are currently looking for an experienced occupational therapist to join the Paediatrics Team for one of our clients in Blackpool. This is an excellent opportunity for an occupational therapist to take on a new position with a varied caseload.
The successful occupational therapist will be responsible for their own caseload providing highly specialised clinical assessment, diagnosis, planning treatment and review adapting practice to suit the needs of the patient of who may have acute, complex and/or chronic presentations.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Liaising with consults, secondary care, GP's, carers, podiatrists, service managers and outside agencies
* Varied caseloads
* Easily accessible on public transport - no car necessary
* Opportunity to coach and mentor therapists and therapy students
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Role responsibilities as an Occupational Therapist:
* To provide a high standard of musculoskeletal physiotherapy to patients referred to the Adults MSK Team as an autonomous practitioner
* To monitor, review and re-assess clients care plans and objectives against outcomes
* To supervise, appraise and advise Bands 2-5 therapy and support staff working in this area and to supervise/ assist students allocated to the speciality, assisting the clinical educators as required
* To work in a co-ordinated, multi-disciplinary manner
* Computer literate including use of electronic notes systems, data analysis and reporting systems
Requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org