Peripatetic Manager - Nursing Homes - East Anglia - Up to £50,000 per annum
We are currently seeking an experienced, nurse-qualified Peripatetic Manager in Suffolk to join an established nursing home provider whereby you will improve the delivery of high-quality care to the residents in the various care homes.
The position will include daily travel to the homes in East Anglia, to ensure that our client's vision and values are understood and acted upon. In return for your hard work and commitment our client is offering the successful applicant a fantastic starting salary, plus an excellent benefits package.
Rewards and benefits of this Peripatetic Manager role include:
* Competitive salary
* Car allowance
* Annual performance related bonus
* 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
* Comprehensive induction programme
* Further training and career progression
* Medical insurance
* Cost of DBS paid
Duties of this Peripatetic Manager role include:
* Supporting the staff at the homes to drive the operation and growth of a 24-hour business with continual focus on people, residents, compliance and financial results.
* Improving the quality of service delivery, record keeping and the safe administration of medication by a hands-on approach.
* Supporting the Home Managers to fully complete actions identified from company and Home audits.
* To mentor, coach and develop the skills of staff at home level to their maximum potential.
* Ensuring delivery of the highest standards of quality care by following company policy and monitoring outcomes at individual homes.
The ideal Peripatetic Manager will possess the following qualifications/skills:
* Nurse registered with NMC PIN (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
* Have experience as a Home Manager
* Have a strong background in older people services and/or Dementia
* Be fully aware of the CQC Standards
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com