Staff Nurse - Neuro and ABI - Hospital - Newport - £28,000 - £34,000 per annum
Full or part time
Days and nights available
We are currently looking for a staff nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to join a hospital in Newport, Wales. This hospital specialises in care for patients with mental health conditions, neurological disorders and acquired brain injury.
This is a great opportunity to develop your nursing skills in a new role. There is full training given to staff before you work on the ward. There is also the opportunity to develop your skills and apply for funding for any training programs that you are interested in gaining after your probation period.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse role include:
* Salary up to £34,000 per annum
* Full or part time hours available
* Days and nights available
* Full training to all new starters
* Funding available for training programmes
As a Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for:
* Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
* Administering medication.
* Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Staff Nurse, you will have:
* RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
* Experience of mental health services
* A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email email@example.com