Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - Burton-On-Trent, Derbyshire - £16 - £20 per hour
Nights, full time hours
We are looking for an experienced staff nurse (RGN or RMN) to join a beautiful nursing home in Burton-On-Trent, Derbyshire. This nursing home pride themselves on the person-centred care they offer.
As a staff nurse you will be joining a highly skilled team and will receive support from a strong management team. You will also benefit from access to professional and personal development and gain experience within a dynamic working environment.
This is a well-respected nursing home in the area and is a fantastic opportunity for a staff nurse to take the next step in their career.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse role include:
* Excellent salary up t0 £20 per hour
* Professional and personal development opportunities
* Supportive team and management
* Dynamic working environment
As a Staff Nurse you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
* Effective diary management
* Administering medications
* Person centred resident care
As a Staff Nurse you will have:
* A Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) qualification
* Previous experience within a nursing home and a willingness to learn
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org