Band 7 CBT Therapist - Mental Health Practitioner - Essex - £30 - £35 per hour
We are looking for a band 7 CBT Therapist/Mental Health Practitioner to provide highly specialised assessments for service users with an eating disorder.
As a successful candidate you will provide assessments for carers, create complex CBT based psychological formulations and ensure that packages of care are communicated and implemented according to the care programme approach. You will provide specialist CBT interventions for service users with eating disorder including schema focussed therapy and motivational enhancement.
As a Band 7 Mental Health Practitoner you will benefit from:
* Competitive pay depending on experience
* Flexible working
* Development opportunities
* Long contract
Responsibilities as a Band 7 Mental Health Practitioner:
* To provide highly specialised assessments for service users with an eating disorder. The assessments will include: mental health, physical health, social care, quality of life, domains of strengths and weaknesses. A range of self-report questionnaires and interviews will be employed which require specialist training to administer and interpret.
* To provide assessments for carers.
* To create complex CBT based psychological formulations using the specialist multidimensional assessments to guide the development of packages of care for the service user with eating disorders and/or their Carers.
* To ensure that packages of care are communicated and implemented according to the care programme approach.
* To provide appropriate advocacy for service users and their carers to ensure the provision of the care package.
* To deliver of a range of specialist CBT interventions for service users with eating disorder including schema focused therapy and motivational enhancement.
* To provide individual and group therapy for carers of service users with eating disorders.
* To ensure the compatibility of these treatments with other treatments or interventions offered to the service user.
* Qualified as a CBT Therapist, Band 7 or Mental Health Practitioner
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Previous post qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker/nurse you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.