Registered Nurse - Elderly & Dementia - Sidcup, South East London - Up to £16 per hour
We are currently looking for a registered nurse (RGN or RMN) to join an elderly and dementia nursing home in Sidcup, South East London. They are looking for a registered nurse who has previous experience of working within a clinical care setting.
This is an excellent opportunity for a registered nurse who is looking for a new position within a prestigious nursing home.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse role include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Paid breaks
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Career progression opportunities
The role of the Registered Nurse is:
* Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
* Develop, review and update care plans
* Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
* Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
* Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
* Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the staff nurses healthcare staff
* Participate in the induction and training of all new nurses on the unit
* Supervise and monitor standards of nursing care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
* Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
Requirements of this Registered Nurse role include:
* Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
* A nursing qualification (RGN or RMN)
* Current registration with the NMC
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com