Unit Manager - RGN - Nursing Home - Warrington - £40,404 per annum
Working Hours: 42 hours per week
I am currently looking for Unit Manager (RGN) to join a nursing home in Warrington. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly experienced RGN who is looking for the next step in their nursing career.
They are looking for an RGN who is passionate about care and who has the ability to motivate and manage staff.
This nursing home is part of one of the county's leading providers of nursing homes and they are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join their existing team.
The benefits of this Unit Manager - RGN role include:
* Generous salary of £40,404 per annum
* Relevant training and development
* Access to local public transport facilities
* Generous pension scheme
* Free DBS and uniform
As a Unit Manager - RGN, you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
* Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
* Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
* To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
As a Unit Manager - RGN, you will have:
* An RGN qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email email@example.com