Staff Nurse - Brain Injury - Neuro Rehab - Brentwood, Essex - £16.61 - £19.29 per hour
Days or Nights
£16.61 - days, £19.29 - nights
We are currently looking for an experienced staff nurse (RGN) to join a specialist care and rehabilitation service based in Brentwood, Essex. This is an excellent opportunity for an RGN looking to develop their knowledge within neuro-rehabilitation and further their clinical skills.
The successful RGN will benefit from significant amounts of training - mandatory and extracurricular, which is all paid for. This can include brain injury conferences, catheter and phlebotomy training, behavioural management and interview skills. Training can be held internally or externally, with all travel paid for.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse - Brain Injury role include:
* Flexible shifts available
* Funded training - mandatory and extra-curricular
* Pay rate up to £19.29 per hour
* Supportive team and management
Duties as a Staff Nurse - Brain Injury:
* Act as a role model for good clinical and care governance practice and demonstrates a caring disposition towards others
* Reliable and punctual
* Team player, willing to train and develop colleagues
* Good interpersonal/communication skills
Requirements of this Staff Nurse - Brain Injury role include:
* A qualified and experienced nurse (RGN) who has a proven track record along with evidence of PREP (Post-registration Education & Practice).
* Previous experience of working in neuro care highly desirable.
* NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
* Knowledgeable of the statutory requirements associated with young chronic neuro-care.
* Ability to work on own initiative and with a team
* Able to work flexible hours, weekends, on call as necessary; covering any sickness, annual leave etc.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org