Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Rapid Response - West London - £24 - £25 per hour
9-month initial contract
We are currently looking for a Physiotherapist to join the intermediate care team with one of our clients in West London. The post holder will work as a Physiotherapist as a member of their Intermediate Care Rehabilitation Service.
The successful Physiotherapist will be working within the rapid response team and will respond to referrals for patients leaving acute hospital on pathway one (Home first).
Benefits of this Physiotherapist role include:
* Flexible working
* Small supportive multidisciplinary team
* Ongoing contract
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Role responsibilities as a Physiotherapist:
* To understand the principles underpinning Intermediate Care and to promote and work using a patient centred approach
* As appropriate, to assess and treat patients jointly with other members of the multidisciplinary team.
* To use sound clinical reasoning skills, manual assessment techniques and diagnostic procedures to assess and develop treatment programmes.
* To devise individualised PT management and / or treatment plans, using a range of treatment/ management options, to include patient education, exercise and self-management.
* To evaluate patient progress, reassess and alter treatment programmes if required.
* To evaluate the outcomes of your interventions.
* To communicate effectively and appropriately with a range of colleagues, other professionals and other agencies.
* In addition, communicating appropriately with patients and families or carers involving occasional communication of difficult information.
* PT interventions may involve frequent manual and therapeutic handling of patients and equipment.
Requirements of this Physiotherapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com