Clinical Psychologist - Oxfordshire - £37.31 per hour
We are looking for a Principal Clinical Psychologist to provide a high quality specialist qualified Clinical/Counselling psychology service as an autonomous and independent practitioner within the defined service sector.
In this role as a successful candidate you will provide a specialist psychological assessment and therapy service, at the same time as demonstrating clinical leadership, offering advice and consultation on clients' psychological care to non-psychologist colleagues and to others. You will work with a range of professional groups within a multidisciplinary environment. Work may encompass joint assessments, individual outpatient work, group work or a co-ordinated team approach to patient care.
As a Clinical Psychologist you will benefit from:
* Flexible working hours for the right candidate
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contract
* Development opportunities
Duties as a Clinical Psychologist:
* To provide a qualified specialist clinical psychology service to older people as part of the older people's psychology service and memory assessment service.
* To provide specialist psychological assessment and intervention.
* Offer advice and consultation on clients' psychological care to non-psychologist colleagues and to non-professional carers
* Utilise research skills for audit, policy and service development and research within the areas served by the CMHTs (Older People) and psychology service.
Requirements as a Clinical Psychologist:
* HCPC registered psychologist, have a relevant qualification and recent experience is essential.
* Psychological therapy skills AND neuropsychological assessment skills
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to u
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com