Mental Health Practitioner (QSW or RMN) - Worcestershire - £25 - £35 per hour
We are looking for a motivated, positive and committed professional to join a 24hr Countywide Integrated Crisis Resolution Team which provides support to people who present in crisis or those with a severe and enduring mental illness within Worcestershire. The team acts as a single point of access for urgent same day assessments from a variety of referral sources. Staff are provided with regular formal and informal supervision and will be part of a MDT. Must have experience working with severe and enduring mental mental illness.
As a Mental Health Practitioner you will benefit from:
* Flexible working hours over 7 days
* Development and training opportunities
* Long contract possible
* Competitive pay depending on experience
* Be an innovative thinker and be able to form effective relationships.
* Provide the opportunity for a forward thinking and experienced individual to develop and implement safe, sound and supportive services that embrace the provision of holistic care.
* Have previous experience working in a mental health role.
As a Mental Health Practitioner you MUST be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligble to work in the UK
* Social work qualified
* Experienced with mental health experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.