Deputy Manager - New Modern Nursing Home - Lytham St Anne's - £40,000 - £44,000 per annum
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the role of a Deputy Nursing Home Manager (RGN or RMN) within an excellent service in Lytham St Anne's, Blackpool. The home provides care for clients with a range of issues ranging from the elderly to those with dementia and other mental health conditions.
This home is a purpose built, 76 bed 'new generation' care facility which has been expertly designed to meet all CQC requirements, and provides the highest standards of safety, comfort and care. They are now looking for a passionate and dedicated RGN or RMN to join their highly skilled team.
The care home offers expert dementia, nursing and residential care.
The benefits of this Deputy Manager role include:
* Exceptional salary of £40,000 - £44,000 per annum
* Quarterly bonus structure
* Quality bonus
* Staff recognition
* Opportunities for career progression and training
As a Deputy Manager you will be responsible for:
* Providing leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
* Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
* Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
* Handle the financial responsibility of the home
As a Deputy Manager you will have:
* Excellent management and leadership skills
* RGN or RMN qualification and NMC PIN
* Exceptional people skills
* Experience working as a home manager
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com