Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - Kidderminster, Worcestershire - £18.75 per hour
Days or Nights available
An experienced Staff Nurse (RGN) is required to join a nursing home in Kidderminster, Worcestershire. This nursing home is part of a national group and offers accommodation and care for elderly with nursing needs and with dementia.
The service has a good CQC and excellent transport links, so even if you aren't a driver this role would suit you if you are travelling via bus.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse - Nursing Home role include:
* Employee Benefit Package - great savings, discounts & rewards
* Discounts at major supermarkets, High Street Stores, Cinemas and many more
* Free onsite parking
* Free hot meal
* Free staff training with a great opportunity for career progression
* Free uniform
* Fun, enthusiastic & rewarding environment
* Plenty of support
What will be expected of a Staff Nurse:
* Assessment of residents' needs, production and implementation of Care plans and accurate documentation on residents' records.
* The organisation of the Home and attitude of the staff should reflect the need for residents to achieve and maintain maximum independence.
* The post holder will be expected to maintain a quiet and calm atmosphere by encouragement and example whilst caring for the residents.
Requirements of this Staff Nurse position include:
* RGN Qualification
* NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
* Previous experience in a similar setting
For more information please email email@example.com