Clinical Lead Nurse - Nursing Home - Abingdon, Oxfordshire - £18.80 per hour
Shifts; 08:00-14:00, 14:00-20:00 or 08:00-20:00pm depending on the needs of the home.
36-42 hours per week
Days only (occasional) nights if there's sickness etc.
I am currently recruiting a Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN) to join a fantastic nursing home in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. This nursing home is part of a national group and offers accommodation and care for elderly with nursing needs and with dementia.
Benefits of this Clinical Lead Nurse role include:
* Employee Benefit Package - great savings, discounts & rewards
* Discounts at major supermarkets, High Street Stores, Cinemas and many more
* Free onsite parking
* Free hot meal
* Free staff training with a great opportunity for career progression
* Free uniform
* Fun, enthusiastic & rewarding environment
* Plenty of support
What will be expected of a Clinical Lead Nurse:
* Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our residents' needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
* Assist the home manager deputise in the overall management of the care home as required.
* Positively influence the reputation of the home communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
* Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
* Maintain clinical excellence role models high standards of nursing care, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
* Support the financial effectiveness of the home ensure the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency.
* Take on an active leadership role you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty-four-hour business.
* Developing your people oversee the induction of all new employees and participate in the training development of the team.
* People management play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
* Support the manager in disciplinary proceeding as required.
The requirements of this Clinical Lead Nurse role include:
* RGN qualification and NMC PIN
* The legal right to work in the UK
* Previous experience in a similar setting
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org