Specialist Nurse - Non-Medical Prescriber - Drug and Alcohol Recovery - Walsall, West Midlands - Up to £36,922 per annum
37.5 hours per week
A non-medical prescriber (RGN or RMN qualified) is required to join a drug and alcohol recovery service in Walsall, West Midlands.
You will be joining a multi-disciplinary team offering specialist prescribing services, rapid access to assessment, responsive titration and a range of clinical and psychosocial interventions to people entering the Drug and Alcohol Recovery Service through referral, open access or the criminal justice system.
The benefits of this Specialist Nurse - Non-Medical Prescriber role include:
* Salary up to Up to £36,922 per annum
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Career progression opportunities
* Support through CPD and revalidation
Duties of this Specialist Nurse - Non-Medical Prescriber role include:
* BBV testing
* Support through alcohol and opiate detoxification.
Requirements of this Specialist Nurse - Non-Medical Prescriber role include:
* RGN or RMN qualification and NMC PIN
* The legal right to work in the UK
* Non-medical prescriber qualification
* Previous experience working as a non-medical prescriber
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org