Specialist Nurse - Non-Medical Prescriber - Drug and Alcohol - Gloucester, Gloucestershire - up to £42,500 pro rata
37.5 hours per week
An experience non-medical prescriber (RGN or RMN) is required to join a drug and alcohol recovery service in Gloucester, Gloucestershire. They are looking for a specialist nurse to join their multi-disciplinary team which offers specialist prescribing services, rapid access to assessment, responsive titration and a range of clinical and psychosocial interventions to people entering the Drug and Alcohol Recovery Service through referral, open access or the criminal justice system.
The successful non-medical prescriber (RGN or RMN) must demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to best safeguarding practice.
The benefits of this Specialist Nurse - Non-Medical Prescriber role include:
* Excellent salary up to £42,500 per annum
* Superb training and development opportunities
* Career progression
* Opportunity to work with the leading supplier of substance misuse services in the UK
Duties of this Specialist Nurse - Non-Medical Prescriber role include:
* BBV testing
* Support through alcohol and opiate detoxification.
Requirements of this Specialist Nurse - Non-Medical Prescriber role include:
* RGN or RMN qualification and NMC PIN
* Non-medical prescriber qualification
* Previous experience working as a non-medical prescriber
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org