Occupational Therapist - Community Adult Social Care Service - Hammersmith and Fulham - £32 per hour
This is an ongoing contract, 36 hours a week to go throughout the winter period
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join the adult social care service based In Hammersmith and Fulham. The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of working within the social care service.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Rewarding and varied work
* Steady Caseloads
* Access to a well-established network with adult occupational therapy services
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each OccupationalTherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of:
* Providing professional occupational therapy services
* Undertaking and reviewing assessments of users in consultation with other health professionals.
* Providing aids and rehabilitation for people with disabilities
* On occasions designing tailor made equipment and adaptations to users' homes and provide advice on design and planning of buildings and facilities
* Assessing the needs of people as they relate to housing adaptations
* Initiating and coordinating appropriate outcomes identified in the assessment
* Reviewing services to ensure they continue to meet the identified outcomes.
* Safeguarding vulnerable adults
Requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org