Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Elderly - Milton Keynes - £24 - £26 per hour
Flexible working considered up to 37.5 hours per week.
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join the inpatient rehabilitation team with one of our NHS clients based in Milton Keynes.
The inpatient rehab team provides occupational therapy rehabilitation within the elderly rehabilitation unit in Milton Keynes. The caseload is mainly older adults so experience of this patient base is desirable. Knowledge of community services and the referral process will also be beneficial for this role.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Opportunity to work within a supportive multidisciplinary team of therapists, clinicians and social workers
* Complex caseload
* Ongoing requirement with no fixed end date
* Easily accessible on public transport and no car required
* Opportunity to coach and mentor therapists and therapy students
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each OccupationalTherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
* Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge Essential requirements of this Occupational
The successful Occupational Therapist must have knowledge of:
* Discharge planning
* General Medicine
Requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com