Clinical Psychologist Band - 7/8 - Adults Eating Disorders - Cambridgeshire - £35 per hour
We are looking for a clinical psychologist to work for out clients adults community eating disorders team. You will be involved in assessment, formulation and psychological treatment of patients suffering from eating disorder. Therapy training in CBT or therapy related to treatment of eating disorder essential. Previous eating disorder experience preferable but not essential.
As a Clinical Psychologist you will benefit from:
* 12 month contract
* Competitive pay depending on experience
* Flexible hours
* Development opportunities
As a Clinical Psychologist you will be responsible for:
* Providing a specialist clinical psychology service within CAMHS Eating Disorder services, in accordance with objectives agreed with Professional and Service managers. You will be confident in Formulating and implementing plans for the formal psychological treatment and/or assessment management of a service users psychological needs, based upon an appropriate conceptual framework of the service user's needs.
You MUST be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a Psychologist
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com