Clinical Psychologist - Cambridgeshire - £45 per hour
We are recruiting for a mental health clinical psychologist for our client in Cambridgeshire.
This role offers an integrated care model to deliver both primary and secondary mental health care. This is an interesting approach to mental healthcare which allows for seamless delivery of care to individuals that present with some challenging issues in a very challenging environment. The successful candidate will be expected to:
* Undertake highly specialist clinical work to engage prisoners in specialist assessment, formulation based on relevant theory and research, evidence-based psychological interventions that improve outcomes for the Prisoner.
* Supervise and support the Clinical 8A psychologist and the assistant psychologist in the team
As a Clinical Psychologist you will benefit from:
* Flexible working hours for the right candidate
* Competitive pay rate dependent on experience
* Long contract
Requirements as a Clinical Psychologist:
* HCPC registered psychologist, have a relevant qualification and recent experience is essential.
* Psychological therapy skills AND neuropsychological assessment skills
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org