RGN - Staff Nurse - Elderly Nursing Home - South Wirral, Cheshire - £16 per hour
Hours: 36 hours per week on Nights
I am currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse (RGN) to join this medium sized, privately ran elderly and dementia nursing home in South Wirral, Cheshire.
As part of a reputable independent company which is highly regarded across the region you will benefit from an extensive, specific training programme and the support of your peers for your personal and professional development. You will be joining an experienced and skilled nursing team in which your competencies will be nurtured and developed.
This is an excellent opportunity for an RGN who is looking for a new position within an elderly nursing home. They are looking for an RGN who is confident in providing clinical leadership and working collaboratively with members of the multi-disciplinary team to deliver an exceptional level of nursing care to residents
The healthcare group itself works across the country and is a highly recognisable name within the private sector. As a nurse you will be expected to achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of staff members, and to take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
The benefits of this RGN - Staff Nurse role include:
* Competitive hourly rate
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Short shifts
* Supportive and specialist working environment
Duties of this RGN - Staff Nurse role:
* Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
* Providing the highest standard of quality care of patients
* Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
* Develop care plans and risk assessments
The successful applicant for this RGN - Staff Nurse role will have:
* A current, valid registration with the NMC
* RGN Qualification
* The right to work in the UK
* Experience in a similar environment
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org