Occupational Therapist - Social Services - Hampshire - £32 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a locum occupational therapist to work for our social services client in Hampshire. The successful occupational therapist will ideally have experience in working in the Council or NHS with reablement and community experience and must be a car driver.
This contract is full time to start ASAP and will initially go on for 3 months with a high possibility of extension.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Ongoing Contracts often with no defined end date
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of:
* Working with Elderly People
* Complex Community Cases
* Community Work
* Early Supportive Discharge
* Visiting patients in home's after discharge
Requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org