Occupational Therapist - Mental Health - Private Sector - South West London - £33,325.50 - £36,562.50 per annum
We are currently looking for a permanent occupational therapist to join an exciting team with one of private clients in South West London
The successful occupational therapist would be working in a 39 bedded purpose- build psychiatric intensive care unit (PICU) for adults who have suffered acute deterioration or relapse in their mental wellbeing.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience within mental health and progress within a well renowned private organisation.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Excellent pay rates
* Free onsite parking
* Friendly and supportive team.
* Broaden experience within mental health
* Working in a proactive and collaborative team
* Fast paced environment
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
As an Occupational Therapist you must be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com