Registered General Nurse - Nursing Home - Blackpool - £16 - £17 per hour
Working Hours: Full-time / Days or Nights
I am currently looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) for an opportunity in a Nursing Home in Blackpool. The home is part of one of the county's leading providers of nursing homes and they are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join their existing team.
The Nursing Home is situated in Knott End on Sea close to a regular bus route, shops and facilities and can accommodate 33 people. The accommodation is split over two floors, with bedrooms, lounge and dining areas on both floors.
They are looking for a dedicated RGN, who has the ability to provide exceptional quality care. The successful RGN will be joining a fantastic and highly skilled team.
Benefits of this Registered General Nurse role include:
* Fantastic pay rate of £16-17/hour
* Relevant training and development
* Access to local public transport facilities
* Generous pension scheme
* Free DBS and uniform
* 28 days holiday
As a Registered General Nurse you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
* Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
* Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
* To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
As a Registered General Nurse, you will have:
* An RGN or RMN qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org