Mental Health Practitioner - Band 5/6 - Cambridgeshire - £25 per hour
We are looking for a care co-ordinator either social work, OT or nurse qualified to join an early intervention team in a psychosis service.
In this role you you will act as co- care co-ordinator to service users on the caseload, offering support to families or offering carers assessment/ gaining collateral information, completion of inital assessments with colleagues and covering duty system once duty induction completed.
As a Mental Health Practitioner you will benefit from:
* Competitive pay dependant on experience
* Flexible hours
* Long contract possible for right candidate
Requirements as a Mental Health Practitioner:
* Be an innovative thinker and be able to form effective relationships.
* Provide the opportunity for a forward thinking and experienced individual to develop and implement safe, sound and supportive services that embrace the provision of holistic care.
* Have previous experience working in a mental health role.
You MUST be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligble to work in the UK
* Social work qualified
* Experienced with mental health experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.