Band 8a Clinical Pyschologist - Cheshire - £35 per hour
We are looking for a band 8 clinical psychologist/neuropsychologist to participate in the provision of Psychological Services to adults with complex neurological rehabilitation needs. These include physical trauma, long term neurological conditions (including acquired brain injury and Stroke) and medically unexplained symptoms.
In this role your responsibilities will include undertaking high quality direct (assessment and therapeutic) and indirect (consultative, advisory and evaluative) specialist psychology interventions within this service. The job requires an integrated MDT approach with an emphasis on collaborative working.
As a Clinical Psychologist you will benefit from:
* Flexible working hours
* Long contract
* Competitive Pay
Duties as a Clinical Psychologist:
* To provide a qualified specialist clinical psychology service to older people as part of the older people's psychology service and memory assessment service.
* To provide specialist psychological assessment and intervention.
* Offer advice and consultation on clients' psychological care to non-psychologist colleagues and to non-professional carers
* Utilise research skills for audit, policy and service development and research within the areas served by the CMHTs (Older People) and psychology service.
Requirements as a Clinical Psychologist:
* HCPC registered psychologist, have a relevant qualification and recent experience is essential.
* Psychological therapy skills AND neuropsychological assessment skills
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com