RMN or RNLD - Mental Health Service - Oldham, Greater Manchester - Up to £33,000 per annum
Our client in Oldham, Greater Manchester is currently looking for an experienced and highly skilled RMN or RNLD to join their mental health hospital. This service is a specialist mental health service for men who are deaf with complex communication needs. The service has 16 en-suites single bedrooms (including 4 bedsits).
As an RMN or RNLD, you will play a critical role as valued member of a well established multi-disciplinary team, be responsible for the delivery of outstanding care to patients and mentor and support junior members of the team.
You will also need motivation and drive along with excellent team working skills, who enjoy variety and purpose in their role. The ability to work well under pressure and to rise to any challenge is a must.
Benefits of this RMN or RNLD role include:
* A variety of flexible working options
* Career development
* Support with your revalidation
* Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
* Enhanced maternity pay
* Flexible benefits
* Access to CPD
* 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and your birthday off
Duties of this RMN or RNLD Role:
* Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
* Providing the highest standard of quality care of patients
* Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As an RMN or RNLD, you will need:
* RMN or RNLD qualification
* Valid NMC PIN
* Right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com