RMN or RNLD - Mental Health Hospital - Liverpool - up to £30,300 per annum
37.5 hours per week
We are currently looking for an RMN or RNLD who has a keen interesting in working within a specialist mental health hospital. This hospital is a modern, purpose-built rehabilitation and recovery service for males suffering from a primary diagnosis of mental illness. The males at this service have already progressed in their journey of recovery, but still require further support and intensive interventions.
You will play a critical role as valued member of a well established multi-disciplinary team, be responsible for the delivery of outstanding care to patients and mentor and support junior members of the team.
As an RMN or RNLD, you will also need motivation and drive along with excellent team working skills, who enjoy variety and purpose in their role. The ability to work well under pressure and to rise to any challenge is a must.
Benefits of this RMN or RNLD role include:
* A variety of flexible working options
* Career development
* Support with your revalidation
* Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
* Enhanced maternity pay
* Flexible benefits
* Access to CPD
* 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and your birthday off
Duties of this RMN or RNLD Role:
* Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
* Providing the highest standard of quality care of patients
* Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As an RMN or RNLD, you will need:
* RMN or RNLD qualification
* Valid NMC PIN
* Right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org