Deputy Home Manager - Nurse - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire - up to £50,000 per annum
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the role of a Deputy Home Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified) within a stunning service in the Milton Keynes area.
You should be an experienced manager and a registered nurse with an excellent track record in leading a team in a care home environment delivering outstanding care and achieving budgets. Ideal candidates with have a leadership qualification and be a registered nurse.
The home provides a specialist nursing service for individuals. The home offers a supportive environment with comfortable lounge areas. You will be joining a dedicated team ensure they meet the resident's individual care and social needs.
The benefits of this Deputy Home Manager role include:
* Exceptional salary of £50,000 per annum
* Private medical insurance
* Specialist training
* Continuing professional development
* A fantastic rewards and recognition scheme
As a Deputy Home Manager you will be responsible for:
* Providing leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
* Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
* Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
As a Deputy Home Manager you will have:
* A valid and up-to-date NMC registration
* Nursing qualification (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
* Excellent management and leadership skills
* Exceptional people skills
* Experience working as a home manager
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com