Registered Nurse - Nursing Home - Blackburn, Lancashire - £35,464 per annum
Working Hours: Full-time (44hrs)
Our client in Blackburn, Lancashire are currently looking for an experienced and motivated RGN or RMN to join their nursing home, working full time hours. This is an excellent opportunity for an RGN or RMN to join a nursing home which is committed to providing exceptional quality care.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse role include:
* Excellent salary up to £35,464 per annum
* Relevant training and development
* Access to local public transport facilities
* Generous pension scheme
* Free DBS and uniform
* 28 days holiday
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
* Leading a team to ensure the highest possible standards of care
* Assessment of residents' needs, creating and implementing Care plans
* Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet resident's physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice
* Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records.
* Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
* Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
* Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
As a Registered Nurse, you will have:
* An RGN or RMN qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org