Clinical Nurse Manager - Complex Needs Nursing Home - Stoke on Trent - up to £37,000 per annum
Client Group: Adults with complex needs
Working Hours: 2 x 12 hour shifts, 16 hours supernumerary (40 hours per week)
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the role of a Clinical Nurse Manager (RGN or RMN) within a stunning service in the Stoke on Trent area.
You should be an experienced manager and a registered nurse with an excellent track record in leading a team in a nursing home environment delivering outstanding care.
The home provides a specialist nursing service for adults with complex needs. The home is a 60 bedded service divided into six 10-bed units; With expertise across a range of neuro-disabilities, mental ill-health, and early-onset dementia.
The benefits of this Clinical Nurse Manager role include:
* Private medical insurance
* Specialist training
* Continuing professional development
* A fantastic rewards and recognition scheme
As a Clinical Nurse Manager you will be responsible for:
* Providing leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
* Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
* Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
As a Clinical Nurse Manager you will have:
* A valid and up-to-date NMC registration (RGN or RMN)
* Supervisory experience previously, combined with a couple of years nursing experience.
* Exceptional people skills
* Experience working as a home manager
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org