Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Community Resource Team - Cardiff - £27 per hour
08.30 - 16.30
1st October until the End of March. 6 Month Contract.
We are recruiting a band 6 Locum Physiotherapist to join the CRT (Community Resource Team) for one of our NHS clients in Cardiff. The ideal Physiotherapist will have good experience in a community rehab setting. You will be assessing and treating patients in their own homes.
Primarily elderly patients with a wide variety of conditions.
This role is full time and to start ASAP on an initial 3-month contract. Must be a car driver.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist role include:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Excellent transport links
* Opportunity to coach and mentor therapists and therapy students
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have experience of:
* Care of the Elderly
* NHS work
Requirements of this Physiotherapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com