Service Manager - Community Services - Stoke on Trent - Up to £41,047 Per Annum
Working Hours: 37.5 Hours Per Week - 6 Month Fixed Contract
Liquid Healthcare are currently recruiting for a qualified service manager (RMN or RNLD) for a community services team based in Stoke on Trent. The successful applicant will be joining a service that specialises in learning disabilities and adult mental health including autistic spectrum conditions, PTSD and associated personality disorders.
Benefits of this Service Manager Role:
* Competitive salary and remunerations package
* Incredibly well-staffed service - two nurses on each shift at all times
* Ongoing training and development
* 5.6 weeks holiday per year
* Company pension scheme
* Free meals provided on shift
* Additional bonus structure
Duties of this Service Manager Role:
* Provide the daily clinical and managerial nursing leadership for the community service teams and be responsible for ensuring that standards of care are always upheld.
* Ensure the delivery and coordination of high quality "in reach" personal care to service users in their own homes.
* The individual will be highly visible and accessible to service users and their families and staff, ensuring all service users and their families can seek information, help and support, or to communicate problematic or celebratory issues.
* The post holder will always support their line manager to deliver high quality service user care within the constraints of the financial budget whilst maintaining service user safety.
* To adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty in order to meet the needs of the service over a 24 hour period.
* To be responsible for leading on future community service developments and the management of an expanded community portfolio.
* A nursing qualification (RMN or RNLD)
* Current registration with the NMC
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact email@example.com