Newly Qualified Nurse - Mental Health - Stoke-on-Trent, West Midlands - Up to £16.94 per hour + £9,000 welcome bonus
Working Hours: 37.5 hours
My client is one of the most well-respected national providers of complex and specialist mental health care. I am working with them to recruit a Newly Qualified Nurse (RMN or RNLD) to join their Stoke-on-Trent service.
The hospital itself provides dedicated and complex care for those diagnosed with a broad spectrum of needs; including mental illness, learning disability, autism and individuals with forensic history.
As part of a large, award winning provider you have access to a wide range of benefits. You will have specialist BSc or MSc courses available to you, which you will be wholly supported through, as well as personal perks such as parental leave, pension and sick pay allowances.
The hospital is dedicated to caring for individuals over the age of 18 with complex mental health illness across locked rehab and low secure wards. As a Newly Qualified Nurse you will be providing clinical and professional guidance to all members of healthcare staff including the newly qualified nurses and students.
The benefits of this Newly Qualified Nurse - Mental Health role include:
* Competitive salary with annual review
* £9,000 welcome bonus paid over your first year
* Thorough, tailored induction programme
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Sick pay of 4 weeks full and 4 weeks half pay
* Company pension scheme
* CPD opportunities
* Support through Revalidation process
* Support for additional BSc/MSc studies in specialist area
As a Newly Qualified Nurse - Mental Health you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring that all clinical practice is evidence based and consistent with relevant guidelines and company policies
* Protecting vulnerable individuals from internal and external factors while acting as an advocate
* Reviewing risk factors and working in conjunction with the MDT to modify care plans where appropriate
* Providing clinical leadership through induction and supervision of staff
* Administering drugs and checking procedures in line with NMC guidelines
As a Newly Qualified Nurse - Mental Health you will have:
* An RMN or RNLD qualification and NMC PIN
* Experience in a similar setting
* Legal entitlement to work in the UK
* Enhanced DBS
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org