General Practitioner - Urgent Care/Walk in Centre - West Lancashire - £77,930 per annum + NHS Pension
A GP (General Practitioner) is required to join an Urgent Care/Walk in Centre in West Lancashire.
You will give advice and education to patients on healthy living, adopt a reflective approach to clinical practice, to report all incidents and work with the team to investigate incidents, use all internal and external referral pathways for patients in the UTC and ensure that practice is evidence based and in line with national or other given standard
Working within the Urgent Care team, you will be an effective role model and resource for the UTC team and other members of the multidisciplinary team and maintain clinical excellence within the department and support education and training with your colleagues.
You will be part of an existing team of GP's working in a multidisciplinary team in an Urgent Treatment Centre in Ormskirk and Skelmersdale Walk in centre. The service is open from 8am to 8pm 7 days a week including bank holidays.
Benefits of this GP role:
* Excellent salary
* NHS pension
* Relevant training and development
* Free DBS and uniform
* 28 days holiday
As the GP you will provide:
* Complete consultations with assessment
* Treatment and management of patients of all ages presenting with primary care problems at the UTC
* Record full clinical notes using the electronic clinical system
* Work as part of the wider clinical team- supporting Nurse Practitioners, Paramedics, HCAs, and GP colleagues and training Doctors.
Requirements of this GP role:
* Current unrestricted GMC registration on the GP Register
* An MRCGP member
* Medical degree
* Strong communication and organisation skills
For more information please email email@example.com