Support Worker - Physical Disability Service - Timsbury, Bath - £8.77 per hour
37.5 hours a week.
Day shifts are a mixture of the following
07:30 until 14:30
14:30 until 21:30
07:30 Until 21:30
A passionate and committed individual is required to join a Physical Disability Service in Timsbury, Bath. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking for a support worker role and has a passion for caring for those with physical disabilities.
There is a fantastic induction to get you settled in and used to working with this client group.
As a Support Worker you will be responsible for:
* Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
* Developing, review and update care plans
* Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
* Ensuring all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff
* Providing clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
* Participating in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
* Supervising and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
* Ensuring all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a Support Worker you will have:
* The legal right to work in the UK
* Kind, caring and compassionate
For more information please email email@example.com