Service Manager - RMN or RNLD - Community Services - Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire - up to £41,047 per annum
Hours per week: 37.5 per week
Our client is one of the country's leading specialist healthcare providers, with hospital and centres throughout England and Scotland. They deliver a wide range of services in adult mental health and learning disabilities, specialist brain injury, child and adult mental health services (CAMHS) including eating disorders and social care for children with special needs.
They are now looking for a Service Manager (RMN or RNLD) to join their service in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire. This service specialises in adult mental health, learning disabilities including autistic spectrum conditions, post traumatic stress disorder and associated personality disorders. Some residents also have forensic backgrounds or have been detained under the Mental Health Act.
This service has 36 Beds in 6 individual buildings.
The benefits of this Service Manager - RMN or RNLD role include:
* Competitive salary and remunerations package
* Incredibly well-staffed service - two nurses on each shift at all times
* Ongoing training and development
* 6 weeks holiday per year
* Company pension scheme
* Free meals provided on shift
* Additional bonus structure
Duties as the Service Manager - RMN or RNLD:
* Provide the daily clinical and managerial nursing leadership for the community service teams and be responsible for ensuring that standards of care are upheld at all times.
* Ensure the delivery and coordination of high quality "in reach" personal care to service users in their own homes.
* The individual will be highly visible and accessible to service users and their families and staff, ensuring all service users and their families have the opportunity to seek information, help and support, or to communicate problematic or celebratory issues.
* The post holder will support their line manager to deliver high quality service user care within the constraints of the financial budget whilst maintaining service user safety at all times.
* To adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty in order to meet the needs of the service over a 24 hour period.
* To be responsible for leading on future community service developments and the management of an expanded community portfolio.
The successful Service Manager - RMN or RNLD for this role will:
* Be a Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD)
* Be able to demonstrate a strong standard of both written and verbal communication
* Have a current, valid registration with the NMC
* Have previous management experience at Deputy level or above.
* Experience in a similar environment is advantageous but not essential.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org