Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist - band 6 - Blue Badge - Manchester - £25 per hour
An experienced Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist is required to undertake triaging of application and assessments in a clinic-based setting in Manchester. within this position, you will be working with people applying for Blue Badges under the subject to further assessment criteria for up to 5 months.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist role include:
* Excellent pay rates
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each physiotherapist or occupational therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist will have experience of:
* Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment.
* Managing a caseload, prioritising needs, and completing administrative tasks
* Competent assessment skills, and report writing
* Experience of Local Authority environment
Requirements of this Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org