Mental Health Nurse - RMN - Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire - up to £33,749 per annum + excellent benefits
An experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) is required to join a specialist mental health service in Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire.
This service is a specialist inpatient neurological rehabilitation and complex care service for men and women with neurological illnesses, acquired brain and spinal cord injuries aged 18 and over.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented RMN to build their career within a growing company who offer fantastic training and progression. My client is also willing to support you with your personal development and can offer funding for qualifications and training after passing probation.
The benefits for this Mental Health Nurse - RMN position include:
* Exceptional salary
* Detailed training package
* Group pension plan
* Employee bonus scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Subsidised meals on shift
* Group life assurance scheme
As a Mental Health Nurse - RMN you will be responsible for:
* Applying research-based knowledge and appropriate models of patient care as a member of both a multi-disciplinary and the nursing team
* Ensuring that care is provided within an environment which positively integrates race, gender, disability, religion and sexual orientation and meets individual needs.
* Supervising the care given by junior staff, i.e., Nurse Support Workers and be able to lead a shift
* Taking responsibility for the guidance and support of support workers, identifying training needs and assist with appraisals for support workers
* -Representing the company in a positive and professional manner within the units and externally as required at meetings and other forums
As a Mental Health Nurse - RMN, you will have:
* A Registered Nurse (RMN) qualification
* Experience within a similar role
* A current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org