Unit Manager - Nurse - Private Nursing Home - Oswestry, Shropshire - £16 per hour
Working Hours: 44 hours per week
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the role of a Unit Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD) within a stunning service in Oswestry, Shropshire.
You should be an experienced senior nurse with an excellent track record in leading a team in a care home environment delivering outstanding care and achieving budgets. Ideal candidates will have a leadership qualification and be a registered nurse.
The home provides care for older people with dementia, physical disability and old age.
The benefits of this Unit Manager role include:
* Private medical insurance
* Specialist training
* Continuing professional development
* A fantastic rewards and recognition scheme
Duties of this Unit Manager role:
* Delivery of quality care
* Develop, review and update care plans
* Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
* Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
As a Unit Manager you will have:
* A valid and up-to-date NMC registration (RGN, RMN, RNLD)
* Excellent management and leadership skills
* Exceptional people skills
* Experience working as a Senior / Manager
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com