Registered Nurse - Hospital - Bury - £29,000 Per Annum
Liquid Healthcare are currently recruiting for an experienced registered nurse (RGN) seeking a permanent position within a hospital based in Bury, Greater Manchester. The successful candidate will be required to provide services for individuals with mental health needs and learning disabilities.
There are lots of opportunities to develop yourself within this new role. The successful candidate will be supported with training courses and mentorship courses to improve themselves and the standards the home operates to.
Benefits of this RGN Role:
* Fantastic salary of £29,000 per annum
* Good public transport links
* CV enhancement
* Relevant training and development opportunities
Duties of this RGN Role:
* Coordinating blood clinics for Clozaril, lithium and high dose antipsychotics.
* Admission bloods and ECGs and follow up on results.
* Carrying out routine ECGs
* Supporting the mental health nurses to train and educate all aspects of physical health prevention and promotion.
* A nursing qualification (RGN)
* Current registration with the NMC
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact email@example.com