Staff Nurse - Band 5 - Community Hospital - Isle of Sheppey - up to £30,000 per annum
Full Time and Part time - Permanent
We are currently looking for a staff nurse to join a multi-disciplinary/multi-agency environment in Isle of Sheppey. You will be a confident communicator with effective interpersonal skills, bringing with you your high clinical standards and the ability to problem solve and make clinical decisions.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly reputable company, who are looking for someone to join the inpatients department
Employment benefits as a Staff Nurse - Band 5:
* Flexible working patterns that can help anyone perfect their work/life balance
* 40% off travel benefits
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* NHS Pension Scheme
* DBS paid
* NMC Pin paid
Duties of this Staff Nurse - Band 5 role include:
* As a band 5 nurse working for, you will work both independently and closely with multi-disciplinary teams and be responsible for contributing to the holistic assessment, planning delivery and evaluation of patient care.
* You will also put to use your strong communication and organisation skills, along with a flexible approach, will ensure you deliver positive experiences to patients at every stage of their health care journey.
* You'll care for patients and their families in the way that you believe is best, delivering our high service standards, sharing best practice, and actively improving the way we work to help us continue to change things for the better.
As a Staff Nurse - Band 5, you will need:
* Nursing qualification and valid NMC PIN
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org