Practice Nurse - Chelmsford - up to £35,000 per annum
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
An experienced practice nurse is required to join a team in Chelmsford. This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated nurse to join a team who are continually identified and praised for their hard work and commitment.
They are looking for a practice nurse to join their welcoming, collaborative and hard-working team, and will offer the successful nurse fantastic progression opportunities to develop into the next step in their carer. There will be opportunities and training available to be a lead nurse or advanced nurse practitioner.
As the Practice Nurse you will be the face of the patient's journey. Your days will be varied and will include working with practice nursing team to provide high quality and evidence-based nursing for patients including the achievement of the Quality and outcome framework and other key performance indicators.
Benefits of this Practice Nurse role include:
* Competitive Salary
* NHS Pension
* 25 days holiday
* Excellent CPD
* Opportunity to do further training and courses
* Gym Membership
* 40% of selected products
* 25 days' annual leave
* Access to central online health and lifestyle platform covering healthy recipes, activity challenges, and support information around mental health, along with complimentary annual eye tests
Requirements of this Practice Nurse role include:
* Nursing qualification and NMC PIN
* The legal right to work in the UK
* Proven experience in primary care
* Hold a qualification in cervical cytology and vaccination/immunisations
For more information please email email@example.com