Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Urgent Care/Walk-In Centre - Birmingham - up to £50,000 per annum
Full Time - Permanent
I am currently looking for an experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner (RGN) for a permanent opportunity in Birmingham, West Midlands.
As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, you will be working closely with a multidisciplinary team where you will use your experience to practice autonomously and flexibly. Practitioners should have significant experience in primary care or A&E/Minor Injuries Unit.
You will be provided with access to a committed Learning and Development team, and we work closely with Universities and Health Education England to further your potential and support your progression. The company will offer a combination of in-house eLearning, workshops and courses to support your development.
Working within the nursing team, you will work with the service manager, and clinical lead to deliver robust clinical.
Employment benefits as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner:
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* NHS Pension Scheme
* Generous Salary
* Full reimbursed DBS
* Company Discounts
* Employee assistance programme
Duties of an Advanced Nurse Practitioner:
* Using evidence-based research undertake accurate assessment and management of patients with undifferentiated needs in accordance with evidence based clinical guidelines, including patients presenting with minor illness and minor injury in both adult and paediatric patients.
* Undertake assessment and management of patients in a timely manner, actively contributing to effective delivery of the service based on demand
* Undertake diagnosis and when applicable subsequently provide clinical treatment according to extended nurse prescribing formulary.
* To perform a variety of screening procedures and diagnostic tests as requested or deemed necessary during assessment and offer opportunistic screening when appropriate. This includes the interpretation of radiographs
Requirements for this Advanced Nurse Practitioner role include:
* Professional nursing qualification
* V300 Trained
* Experience in primary care, A&E or minor injuries unit.
* Experience in working as an autonomous practitioner.
* NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org