Head of Care - Nurse Qualified - Neuro-Disability Service - Liverpool - £45,000 per annum
Working Hours: 9am - 5pm
I am currently looking for a Head of Care (RGN, RMN, RNLD) for a permanent opportunity in a Neuro-disability service in Liverpool, Merseyside. The service provides specialist nursing care for 32 adults living with neuro-disability, brain injury and stroke, mental health conditions, and complex dementia.
The building has been transformed into a specialist service. With just 32 bedrooms over two floors, and provides a high-quality, spacious service to meet the needs of residents living with a range of complex nursing needs.
The benefits of this Head of Care - Nurse Qualified role include:
* Fantastic Salary of £45,000 per annum
* Relevant training and development
* Access to local public transport facilities
* Generous pension scheme
* Free DBS and uniform
* 28 days holiday
As a Head of Care, you will be responsible for:
* Accountable for all Care Quality Commission, Regulatory, Statutory and quality monitoring requirements and to register with the CQC as the homes registered manager.
* Provide clinical oversight and hold clinical accountability for delivery of safe and effective care.
* Support with the safe recruitment process of new staff.
* Ensure that a detailed action plan is maintained which is used to drive service development.
* Ensure that service user safety is paramount and maintained through robust clinical governance structures.
* To ensure that the service has a positive leadership culture with regards to service delivery, safeguarding and whistle blowing.
* Submit statistical data and reports on time.
* Support the General Manager with operational accountability for the occupancy and financial performance in line with agreed budgets.
* Have a clear understanding of occupancy and revenue against set targets.
* Ensure that the home complies with standards of the Health & Social Care Act (2012).
Requirements for this Head of Care role include:
* An RGN/RMN/RNLD qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org