Lead Nurse - Community Drug and Alcohol Detox Clinic - Northamptonshire - £39,000 - £46,000 per annum
Shifts: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
A highly experienced RGN or RMN is required to take on a Lead Nurse position in Northamptonshire. This role is also easily commutable from Warwickshire, Milton Keynes and Bedfordshire.
Working as a Lead Nurse, you will be responsible for leading and supervising a team of nurses, hospital coordinators and wellbeing support teams.
The benefits of this Lead Nurse position include:
* Excellent salary up to £46,000 per annum
* Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm working hours
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Career progression opportunities
Duties as a Lead Nurse:
* Assessing clients and developing risk management plans
* Screening for BBV
* Delivering vaccinations
* Dispensing Naloxone
* Advising clients on medication and substance misuse, and enabling them to access medical care
* Review medication regimes
* Assist in the process of referrals for post-treatment recovery support
Requirements for this Lead Nurse position include:
* RGN or RMN qualification
* NMC PIN
* The legal right to work in the UK
* Previous experience of working within drug and alcohol recovery is ideal, but not essential.
* Previous experience of leading / managing a team is desirable but applicants with strong nursing experience and the potential to develop in to management with training and support will be considered
For more information please email email@example.com