Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Community - West London - Up to £28 Per Hour
Working Hours: Flexible Working Hours - Ongoing Contract
Liquid Healthcare are currently recruiting for an experienced occupational therapist to join the integrated community team based within West London. The successful occupational therapist should be able to carry out holistic patient assessments in the community, document findings and plan treatment plans as appropriate. Knowledge of equipment is essential, and experience of rehabilitation is desirable.
Due to the nature of this community role the successful occupational therapist will need to have access to a car to travel efficiently from base to patients and back.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist Role:
* Excellent pay rates up to £28 per hour
* Ongoing contract
* Flexible working hours
* Joining a collaborative and friendly team
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each occupational therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties of this Occupational Therapist:
* To work flexibly and assist in effective and efficient delivery of the service
* To prioritise workload, delegate and to supervise more junior staff including support staff and students, to aid provision of high standards of patient care
* To assess the occupational therapy needs of a defined patient group and establish and evaluate appropriate treatment plans. This includes chronic, acute and palliative care within own competencies, recognising own limitations and seeking advice when necessary
* To monitor, evaluate and modify treatment for patients in medical, social or functional crisis to prevent hospital admission
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com