Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Acute Medical - Romford - Up to £27 Per Hour
Working Hours: Up to 37.5 Hours Per Week - Monday - Friday
Liquid Healthcare are currently recruiting for an experienced senior occupational therapist to join the acute medical team with one of our NHS clients based in Romford. The successful occupational therapist would be based predominantly in the medical specialities and oncology pathway covering gastroenterology, renal, endocrine and oncology/haematology.
There will be cross site working to the pathway wards at their partner hospital to meet service demands, there is a free shuttle bus for those who do not have access to their own vehicle.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist Role:
* Excellent pay rates up to £27 per hour
* Broaden experience in acute setting by working within the medical team and treating a variety of different patient needs
* Working in a proactive and collaborative team
* Fast paced environment
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each occupational therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Required Candidate Experience:
* An acute medical environment
* Working as a team player
* Delivering high quality assessments
* Providing home visits
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com