Occupational Therapist - Adult Disabilities - Wandsworth - £30 Per Hour
Working Hours: Up to 35 Hours Per Week - 3 Month Contract
Liquid Healthcare are currently recruiting for an experienced occupational therapist to join a community team based in Wandsworth, London. The role encompasses the assessment of service users who are both adults and older adults providing comprehensive functional assessments for those with a range of physical disabilities.
The successful occupational therapist will assess the needs of disabled people and their carers, providing them with a personalised, effective occupational therapy intervention, in order to improve their independence, well-being, safety and quality of life.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist Role:
* Excellent pay rates per hour
* 3 month contract
* 35 hours per week
* Joining a collaboratively and friendly multidisciplinary team
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each occupational therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties of this Occupational Therapist Role:
* To provide and be accountable for proportionate and high quality occupational therapy assessments for disabled people and their carers who are eligible for a service
* To work in partnership with customers, their carers', colleagues and other relevant MDT professionals and service providers
* To developing and maintaining positive working relationships that contributes to a high standard of service provision.
* To effectively prioritise, organise and time manage own caseload.
* To provide concise, accurate and objective verbal and written reports, records and correspondence.
* To work within the relevant legislative framework, local and national policies, procedures and guidelines.
* To work effectively and flexibly as a member of the Team, contributing to and participating actively in meetings and service developments.
* To be responsible for meeting own continued professional development in order to offer
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com